Register for the 2012 Spring Season!
Atlanta Youth Lacrosse upgraded to League Toolbox over the offseason. Here are a few of the many services League Toolbox allows AYL to give to our members:
- Register your family only once – and enter information only once – Once a parent has registered, they register their children with ease. Family discounts and price breaks for multiple children can be setup and are automatically applied.
- Individual Team Websites – Each team in each division gets their own website! For example, gorillas-ayllax.leaguetoolbox.com
- Master Schedule, Team schedule, and Family schedule – View the schedule in three different ways. A complete master schedule will always be available, but the individual team websites lists the dates and times for your team’s games. Also, you can login to your League Toolbox profile and view your personalized family schedule, which lists every game that your children are playing in!
- Communication – if a game gets canceled, or a field is rained out only those affected team players, coaches, and parents get an email.
- Team Standings and Scores – we’re keeping better track of scores and standings than ever before. By Monday afternoon, all of the weekend games’ scores will be entered into the system. You can see how well your team is doing compared to other teams in the 3/4, 5/6, 7/8, and HS leagues!
- Your Profile – here you can view:
- Your username and password
- Your family schedule
- Your children. Plus what division they are in and what team they are on
- Your information. Change your personal information
- Invoices from everything you ever registered for at Atlanta Youth Lacrosse, starting with Spring 2012 Registration (wink, wink)
To register, click the Large Green “Spring 2012” Registration Button at the top of our website www.ayllax.com. From that registration link you will be able to login and register for a season, camp, clinic, or AYL event. We even streamlined the registration process so you don’t have to click as often or as much! If you are prompted, please click allow or trust, when directed to registration page for the first time.
We hope everyone likes the new registration system, but we realize this change may cause confusion and more than a few questions. If you are having trouble with registration, would like to know more about it, or want to discuss the benefits of the new system, please contact our Head Official and registration director, Gordon Corsetti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured Image Credit – www.hd-wallpapers-widescreen.com