Over the last few hours I read every form submission from the last two and a half years that came through on the page www.ayllax.com/contact. This form along with the two email addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, are critical for good communication between our AYL staff and our members.
So here is the data I collected from the form:
- League Question – 313 submissions
- Payment Question – 73 submission
- Coyote Question – 30 submissions
- Group/Private Lesson – 37 submissions
- Concern or Suggestion – 17 submissions
- Other (anything not listed above) – 260 submissions
- Total submissions = 730
As with all statistics the question is “what do the numbers mean?” Well, the numbers tell me a good deal:
- Many individuals have questions regarding our league. From what times games and practices are held, to who coaches our teams, to how to get on the waitlist. That last question is particularly popular. I am going to be spending this week going over the Leagonue Question submissions and crafting a more comprehensive FAQ page, which I hope will address many of these queries.
- Considering the large amount of members we have at each level, there were less Payment Questions than I anticipated. I believe this is a result of our move to League Toolbox, which has significantly streamlined our registration system. The majority of submissions were in regards to the AYL refund policy, which can be found on the FAQ page under “registration.”
- FYI – group/private lessons are generally held during the winter and summer months. This is when our college players and coaches come back to Atlanta from their campuses. In the spring and fall seasons, we do more clinics than private and group instruction. If you do have questions about our group and private lessons email me at email@example.com.
- The fact that there were only seventeen submissions regarding Concerns and Suggestions tells me that AYL is doing a real solid job with our league. That being said, I believe strongly that critiques, even over little things, can make our league better. So I created an anonymous “Suggestion Box,” which anyone can drop a suggestion and our staff will review it. I certainly would consider making a suggestion if my name was not tied to it, which is why this form is completely anonymous.
- “Other” is the second highest submission topic. Based off the submissions I’ve added two new subject which are routed to the appropriate AYL staff member for review. Those topics are “Rule Questions,” and “Advertise/Sponsor.”
Well, there is some data. Remember, if you’ve got questions we will answer them as best as we can!