As always, I am surprised how quickly the spring season comes to a close. We are wrapping up our last playoff and championship games this week and weekend for Atlanta Youth Lacrosse, and I wanted to give a quick rundown of what to expect from the AYL blog moving into the summer.
- More Posts! – I’m done with the spring semester, which means I’m not working my studies (1 year to go for my Psychology Major!), which means more posts for our avid readers.
- More Instructional Videos! – I’ll be doing a few different video series throughout the summer. Each month will have a theme, and there will be roughly two to four videos per month. I have decided that the month of May will be Basics Month, as it is always good to start with the fundamentals! June will be Penalties Month, and July is currently TBD, but if you have any ideas for videos feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Possible AYL Forum – still need to work some technical issues out, but we may roll out an online forum at the end of the summer where our members will be free to ask questions about the various programs and seasons that AYL offers. This way the information can be shared by all, and questions answered quickly by your favorite WebMaster.
- Polls, surveys, and discussions! I really want the AYL Blog to become discussion based. Where visitors put in their opinions about each post or topic. I will be adding different user interaction tools over the summer to see where our visitors and members are coming from, what everyone wants to see from AYL, and to get some good discussions going about honoring the game and how best to coach all of our youth players.
- Posts are back on Facebook and Twitter! – Through some unfortunate technical errors, I blame computer gnomes, we lost our ability to post to Facebook and Twitter. We’ll we are back online and posting to everyone’s favorite social networks. Feel free to friend us, or retweet our posts.
- Online Donations! – We love that our members love to give back to AYL by providing donations. We are currently streamlining the back-end process for online donations to make it easy and secure to donate to Atlanta Youth Lacrosse to your heart’s content. Remember, all donations are tax-deductible.
- Any further ideas or improvements to www.ayllax.com can always be emailed to email@example.com, or submitted using the comment function below this post.
Well, that is what is on the docket for Atlanta Youth Lacrosse from a web development and blogging standpoint. I hope everyone is excited for everything that will be rolled out over the coming months. I hope everyone has a great summer!
Featured Image Credit – www.hot-chocolate-summer.tumblr.com