2013 Fall Season
Fall is the OFF season for lacrosse —Spring is the MAIN season
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION HAS NOW ENDED
May 1st – $165
June 1st – $175
July 1 - July 15 – $185
July 15 – August 1 – Fee is $195
August 1st – late registration fee is in effect $220
Pre K – U13 – - click here
Season September 7 – November 2
Primarily on Saturdays at Riverwood
U11 & U13 Evaluations take place mid August
U15 & High School – Cost $100 – click here
September 29 – November 3
Sundays At Riverwood
times between 1:00 – 7:00
Teams or Individual sign ups
Pre K, U9, U11, U13, U15 and High School as per US Lacrosse age guidelines below
Pre K – ages 4- 6 years old
U9 – player must be 8 years old or younger as of August 31, 2013|
U11 – player must be 10 years old or younger as of August 31, 2013
U13 – player must be 12 years old or younger as of August 31, 2013
U15 – player must be 14 years old or younger as of August 31, 2013
High School – player must be a current 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th grader as of August 1, 2013
We fill up fast that is why we open registration EARLY!
We serve anywhere between 600 – 900 players in the fall!
Register early, secure your spot and save!
September-October - this group meets on Saturdays for a 1 hour
FUN, FILLED, SUPER INCREDIBLE SESSION!!!
Video 1 - click here Video 2 – click here
Video 3 – click here Video 4 – click here
Boys Pre K, U9, U11, U13
Beginners to Experienced players – great time to start
No practices, games only on the weekend
Saturday or Sunday at Riverwood or Hammond Park
we will offer various clinics for U9-U13 players
during the week throughout the season at Hammond Park.
Spring League 2013 Championship Games
| U13 Game .
Fall Season Overview
- What is the boys fall season?
- The AYL Fall Season is our semi-competitive off-season for boys grades Pre K – High School. Fall is the OFF season for lacrosse. Spring is the Main Season.The season ends with a champion team in U11 and U13, this is not determined by a teams win/loss record during the season as that does not count because we do not keep score in the fall. The winning fall league team may be determined by end of season Speed Ball or coaches fastest shot!
- The Fall Season is games only, no practices. We will offer various clinics throughout the fall.
- Where are the games ?
- Games are played primarily at Riverwood High School, Hammond Park or Marist
- When are games?
- Pre K – U13 games aren primarily on Saturdays. U15 and High School will play on Sundays.
- Check the website for your team roster and schedule
- What is the format of the games?
- Games are two – 20 minute running time halves with a five (5) minute halftime.
- Who are the coaches?
- The majority of our coaches are volunteer parents some have been with AYL for many years, some or new. Some are experienced players, or they just love to coach. We thank ALL our coaches and parent volunteers for giving their time and talent to work with our players.