2019 Girls Lacrosse Rec Program
Spring is the main season for lacrosse
Many thanks to all the players who came out
during our fall 2018 program!
Offering girls lacrosse at Dunwoody Springs Elementary School was a huge success, with 150 youth through high school players attending it showed the need and interest for girls lacrosse in our area!
For this spring season we will offer a skills/drill session then scrimmage and we may adjust our plan.
This will depend on the number of players at each level.
K – 1st Grade
2nd – 4th Grade
5th – 7th Grade
We will offer Sessions on Saturdays at Dunwoody Springs Elementary School – scheduled times will be between 12:00 & 6:00pm
Below are dates that we have the field. Our schedule will be set after the youth boys schedule is finalized.
We will plan between six and eight sessions out of our potential field dates:
OUR SEASON WILL BEGIN ON MARCH 16th.
In order to have a true girls spring league. We must have Mom or Dad coaching volunteers and enough players to have actual teams and practices during the week. We need your support in order to grow the girls league.
If you are interested in coaching, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration $3.00 processing fee is added to all registrations
Registration is now closed.
US Lacrosse Membership: All players participating in our program must be a current member of US Lacrosse and the membership must be good through May 11, 2019. The US Lacrosse membership provides insurance coverage as well as a monthly subscription to US Lacrosse Magazine. Info about membership and benefits can be found at www.uslacrosse.org.
If you do not have a USL membership: click here
Questions email email@example.com
- What is it?
- Spring is the main season for lacrosse. We will have girls grades U7, U9, U11, U13. We will offer skills/drills session/scrimmages until we have enough volunteer parents and players to offer mid week practices and games.
- U7 – graded K – 1st. have a one hour FUN session each week on Saturdays.
- We use the below fields for practices during the week, these would also be available for girls practices if we have coaches and players to offer actual games/practices.
- Hammond Park, High Point Elementary or Dunwoody Springs Elementary.
- View our Directions Page for all of our field locations
- When and where will the girls sessions be?
- Sessions will be on Saturdays
- Our MAIN home field is Dunwoody Springs Elementary – directions
- What is the session format?
- The format will include skills/drills practice/scrimmage
- Who are the coaches?
- We need coaches for our girls program. Volunteer moms and dads.
- What equipment do girls need?
- Players are required to wear – Goggles or Helmet, girls stick, mouth guard, Sneakers or all purpose cleats.