We are proud to open up registration for our Fall Ball League. We are tentatively looking to start the league on September 21st and will play 8 weeks of Lacrosse this fall. We will be playing in Sandy Springs on both Saturdays and Sundays. You can register online using our new registration system powered by TeamSnap! Please CLICK HERE to register now!
AGE GROUPS & DATES
|Age Group||Dates||Early Registration||Late Registration – After 9/15||Registration|
|Pre – K to Kindergarten||Saturdays, 9/21 to 11/9||$115||$125||CLICK HERE|
|Boys – 1st & 2nd Grade||Saturdays, 9/21 to 11/9||$200||$225||CLICK HERE|
|Boys – 3rd & 4th Grade||Saturdays, 9/21 to 11/9||$200||$225||CLICK HERE|
|Boys – 5th & 6th Grade||Saturdays, 9/21 to 11/9||$200||$225||CLICK HERE|
|Boys – 7th & 8th Grade||Saturdays, 9/21 to 11/9||$200||$225||CLICK HERE|
|Boys – High School||Sundays, 9/21 to 11/9||$175||$200||CLICK HERE|
|Girls – All Ages||Sundays, 9/21 to 11/9||$115||$125||CLICK HERE|
- Dunwoody Springs Elementary School
- High Point Elementary School
LEVEL OF PLAY
- For Fall Ball there are no practices, players will just play in 8 weeks of games.
- We will start each game with a 10 minute warm up and then play a 50 minute game.
- High School games are officiated by GLOA referees while the younger divisions will be officiated by AYL staff.
- It’s a good idea that each player has played Lacrosse before. While we don’t mind new players, there is no focus on individual instruction during fall ball. We recommend that new players start in our spring league.
- We will be offering at a minimum 2 free clinics to players of our fall league. We hope to have a specialty face-off, shooting, defensive & skills clinic.
- Each field will have an AYL staff member to manage the field. AYL staff members are responsible for starting games on time & ensuring each field has adequate supplies.
- Incredibles, U9, U11, U13 & U15 will have at least one Coach on the sideline to help players get in/out of the game and also offer coaching tips. Parents that are non-GHSA coaches are welcome to Coach. You will need to be certified by AYL before you can Coach on the sideline.
- High School games will have 2 referees and a AYL staff member running the field.
THINGS TO NOTE
- All players must have a valid US Lacrosse Membership. You can join/renew via US Lacrosse HERE.
- A US Lacrosse Membership offers additional insurance and is something every new player should have. It’s also required for most summer Lacrosse tournaments.
- We are still finalizing field space. We will release a tentative schedule hopefully by Friday 8/23.
- Jerseys are provided.